navbar

Thursday 24 November 2011

We'd love to get to know your pets!


Hi there

I'm Jude Brooks, publisher of our Hubble and Hattie books, and this is my best friend and constant companion, Imani (Immie).

Regular readers of our Hubble and Hattie Newsletter may have noticed that some of our animal-loving staff have contributed articles about their companion animals and their lives together. 

If you're anything like me, you'll love to hear how our adored animals – be they dogs, cats, rabbits, horses or rats – have made such a difference to our lives, and so I'd like to invite you to write in and tell Immie and I about you and YOUR best friend.

Simply email me – jude@veloce.co.uk – or write to me at Hubble and Hattie,Veloce Publishing Ltd, Veloce House, Parkway Farm Business Park, Middle Farm Way, Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset DT3 1AR – and don't forget to include a picture!

Each month we'll feature a reader's article in the Hubble and Hattie Newsletter, so get writing now as Immie and I can't wait to hear from you!

Best wishes.
Jude and Immie

No comments:

Post a Comment